What personal data do we collect
Information submitted voluntarily: We might collect personal information such as your email address and name. You might voluntarily submit information to be Website by leaving a comment, submitting a contact form or subscribing for the newsletter. Contact forms.
Information collected automatically: When you access the Website, we automatically collect information about you and the device you use to access the Website. The automatically collected information can be: IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. This information is followed through the WordPress platform and Google Analytics for statistics.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How your information might be used
We might use your information in the following ways:
- To create your account and identify you as a user of the Website;
- To provide you with user support;
- To reply to your comments or inquiries;
- To send you promotional information such as newsletters;
- To communicate by sending you administrative emails, technical notices, update of polices, security alerts and confirmation emails, etc;
- To operate, track and measure advertising on the Website.
Information used by third-parties
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Newsletters – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
Newsletters – On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
Your rights related to your personal information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Last updated: July 2019